1 T. (1 pkg) dry yeast
 1 t. sugar
 1 cup lukewarm water
 15 cups unbleached white flour
 4 1/2 T. salt
 5 cups lukewarm water (for more nutritious breads, add 1 1/2 cups nonfat dry
 milk to water and beat well)
 3 T. olive oil
 Proof the yeast by dissolving the yeast & sugar in 1 cup lukewarm water for
 5 to 10 minutes.
 Mix 14 cups flour and salt together in a large bowl, reserving 1 cup flour
 for kneading.  Add 5 cups lukewarm water, oil, and the yeast mixture all at
 once to flour.  Stir with wooden spoon or with hands until dough sticks
 together.  Turn out onto a floured board or cloth and knead very well.
 Gradually add the reserved flour to keep dough from sticking.  Kneading may
 take 10 to 15 minutes.  Dough is ready when it feels elastic; bubbles will
 break on the surface when you form it into a ball.
 NOTE:  It is important to knead this dough sufficiently.  Proper kneading
 will insure that the breads puff up, or balloon, during the short, very hot
 baking time.  Otherwise, the air pocket that creates the top & bottom layers
 of bread may not form completely.
 Place in a greased bowl and cover with a dry cloth.  let dough rise in a
 warm place, undisturbed, until it doubles in size (about 2 hours).  Punch
 dough down.  Oil hands and divide dough into 25 to 30 balls the size of
 small oranges.  Again, cover them with a dry cloth and place in a warm spot
 to rise for 30 minutes.
 Roll each ball into a 7 to 8 inch circle, 1/4 inch thick or less.  Place
 circles of dough on flat boards or a table.  Cover with dry cloth and let
 rise 1 hour.  Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450 degrees.
 Place breads on baking sheets, 2 per sheet.  When you remove the dough
 rounds to the baking sheets, flip them so the top side becomes the bottom
 side on the sheet.  The moister surface is now exposed and rises more easily
 than the other, which may have dried out slightly.  Bake in mid-oven, 2
 sheets (4 breads) at a time, for 4 to 6 minutes.  After 2 to 3 minutes, the
 breads will rise and balloon on the baking sheets.  Bake 2 to 3 minutes
 longer, until just slightly brown on the bottom.
 Slide breads onto a board to cool, and spray immediately with water.  Cover
 with a damp cloth.  When completely cool, flatten them gently with your hand
 and stack in a pile.  Cover stack with a damp tea towel for 2 to 3 hours.
 Freezes well.